Camp Duckadang has a wide range of outdoor education activities for your school group or social group to enjoy during your stay at the Camp.
Some of our outdoor activities include:
- COMING SOON! GaGa Pit (Mid 2018)
- Canoeing on the Brisbane River
- Tennis and Basketball (our courts are lit so you can play at night also)
- Our in ground swimming pool with shade sail
- Low Ropes Course
- Mini Golf Course – 9 Holes
- Tiny Tot playground
- Gas BBQ facilities under the rotunda
There are a number of indoor areas at the Camp suitable for meeting and recreational activity.
Our spacious hall gives you access to everything you might need for meetings or social events including a lecturn, whiteboards, and audio-visual equipment.
Indoor recreational facilities include table tennis and indoor bowls and billiards.